IEEE Communications Society is kindly offering a limited number of Student Travel Grants (STG) to support full-time students for attending IEEE CCNC 2023 on-site as authors. To be eligible for IEEE ComSoc STG grants, the applicant must be a Student Member of IEEE ComSoc (bear in mind that being an IEEE Student Member alone does not make an applicant eligible). Besides, the applicant may not receive more than one STG in any 12-month period. Each IEEE sponsored travel grant is up to US$800.
- Each applicant must be a Student Member or Graduate Student Member of the IEEE Communications Society at the time he/she applies for the grant;
- Each applicant must be a co-author of an accepted paper in IEEE CCNC 2023 and present it at the conference;
- Each applicant must be a full-time student registered toward a Bachelor, Masters, or PhD degree in computer science, engineering, or related field in a college or university when submitting the application;
- During the expense reimbursement stage, the student applicant must show proof of having registered to attend IEEE CCNC 2023 and presented the paper in-person as an author.
A student who is awarded a student travel grant must register, attend and present the paper in person at the conference. Payment will only be made to grant recipients who submit the expense report within 45 days after the conference. More details will be provided to the students who are selected to receive a ComSoc Student Travel Grant.
How to apply for Comsoc Grant
Please submit your application request via EDAS with a mandatory title: “IEEE CCNC 2023 STG Application: Your Full Name”. The application must include the name of the applicant, IEEE member number, the name of the paper submitted, and an electronic copy (pdf) of the IEEE student membership and ComSoc membership certificates.
Finally, please insert along a brief yet effective statement that justifies your travel grant application.
- Application Deadline: Friday, 25 November 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: Friday, 16 December 2022
Please address any questions to the Student Travel Grant Chair, Dr. Alexander Gelman, with a mandatory title: “IEEE CCNC 2023 STG Question: Your Full Name”.
IEEE is committed to the principle that all persons shall have equal access to programs, facilities, services, and employment without regard to personal characteristics not related to ability, performance, or qualifications as determined by IEEE policy and/or applicable laws.View more information on the IEEE Non-Discrimination Policy.