Tutorial Proposals Due: August 15, 2022
Acceptance Notification: September 30, 2022
IEEE CCNC 2023 invites proposals for half-day (3 hours) or full-day (6 hours) tutorials that are scheduled to take place on the first and last day of the conference (8 and 11 January, 2023). As part of the technical program of the conference, the tutorial will be in-person (details of the format will be provided as we approach the dates of the conference). Tutorials are open to all registered conference attendees without extra charge.
We seek proposals across a wide range of topics and levels—ranging from fundamentals to the latest advances in hot topic areas. Examples include AI-based networking, testbed and platforms for testing future wireless systems, energy harvesting and transfer, aerial and robotics-based networks, open-source 5 and 6G networking, and security and privacy in all areas of consumer communications and networking.
Each tutorial proposal must contain the following:
- Names and Affiliations of Speakers
- Abstract (one or two paragraphs)
- Intended Audience (one paragraph): Describe the background that attendees should have.
Tutorials may range from introductory to the field for attendees new to a topic, to advanced (for experts).
- Description: A statement (no more than 2 pages) providing the relevance of the tutorial topic and a comprehensive outline of the tutorial content.
- Materials: A description (one page) of materials to be provided to attendees through the conference website, such as slides, annotated bibliography, code snippets, etc.
NOTE: the materials themselves do not need to be provided in the proposal.
- Information regarding the previous experience and editions of the tutorials if any.
- Bio-sketches: A half-page bio-sketch of each tutorial presenter.
All tutorial proposals must be sent to the Tutorial Co-Chairs, and they will be peer-reviewed. The Tutorial Co-Chairs will make a final selection of tutorials to ensure variety and relevance to the conference attendees and to best fit the conference schedule.
Speakers for all accepted tutorials will be required to sign a commitment to present at the conference within 14 days of notification. Tutorial topics and their presenters will be featured on the IEEE CCNC 2023. Tutorial material must be emailed to the conference organizers at least 14 days before the presentation date.
All questions concerning tutorial proposals should be submitted to the Tutorial Co-Chairs.